Dolce Cooking Course, this Italian Cooking Course is designed for people
who wish to alternate Italian Cooking with plenty of free time. Cooking
classes and dinners based on regional recipes at the Caravanserraglio
restaurant. The cooking classes are held in English, by your Italian
chef and host Ennio Barbieri. Accommodation at the beautiful Caravanserraglio
agriturismo with swimming pool, in comfortable self-catering apartments,in
a wonderful location with swimming-pool, fantastic food and good friends
If good food, good wine and cooking are your passions, if a gourmet
vacation is what you are looking for, then Intenso Cooking course in
Italy is the solution for you!
Ennio Barbieri with Celebrity Gary Rhodes in a Italian Cooking
Course in the Marches
You can join a Italian holiday cooking course as well!
Holiday Cooking Courses in Italy
Wine Tastings and Cooking Holidays in Italy
The Doce Italian cooking course with Hands-on cooking classes, wine
tastings, visit to cellars and excursions to visit the beautiful surrounding.
The cooking classes are held in English, at the Caravanserraglio
restaurant, by your Italian chef and host Ennio Barbieri and his collaborators.
Ennio is an experienced Chef, he is an active member of the Italian
Slow Food association, researcher of ancient Italian traditions, and
a real alchemist. Behind his joking and informal attitude hides an enormous
source of knowledge and information that satisfies both the lover of
the Italian Kitchen and the professional.
Two days of cooking Italian course, excursions to local markets to
buy the ingredients, picking aromatic herbs and vegetables from the
kitchen garden, wine tasting and lectures. Italian cuisine is inseparable
from the Wines and the vineyards the markets and the medieval villages,
the landscape and the climate and Marche is the perfect place to experience
the real authentic Italy.
Italian Cooking Courses, Hands-on cooking classes
Cookery classes at the Caravanserraglio restaurant Marche Italy
Italy Hands-on cooking classes with Wine Tastings Italy
Italy Cooking Courses Italy
Highlights of the Dolce Cooking Course Italy:
- Italian hands-on cooking classes and dinners based on regional recipes
at the Caravanserraglio restaurant, Marche Italy.
- A series of lively and informative background lectures on the Italian
Kitchen and Italian wines.
- You will learn directly from a Italian Chef about gastronomic delights
such as Truffle, porcini Mushrooms, fresh pasta, gourmet dishes and
- Visits to various local wine cellars where Vernaccia reds have gained
the prestigious DOCG title in Italy.
- Visit to local pecorino cheesemakers. Demonstration of the making
of mozzarella cheese, ricotta and pecorino cheeses.
- Accommodation at the beautiful Caravanserraglio
Countryhouse with swimming pool, in comfortable self-catering apartments.
Italian Cooking Courses, Marche Italy
Italy Cooking Holiday, Marche Italy
Dolce Cooking Course Price:
- from 460,00 € pp/w for 2 people booking in double room
- 614,00 € pp/w for individual booking in single accommodation
Dolce Cooking Course Italy Includes:
- 1 week's accommodation at the Caravanserraglio agriturismo
- 2 cooking classes
- 2 half-day excursions with lunch (art towns, medieval villages,
open markets, hiking)
- The ingredients for the hands-on cookery course
- All land travel in Italy included in the itinerary by private air-conditioned
8 person coach
- Use of swimming pool
- 3 Meals & Wine at the Caravanserraglio restaurant
- Final cleaning
- Weekly change of linen
- Water, electricity and gas
What is not Included?
- Travel insurance
- An optional excursion may be offered which is not included in the
- Personal transport costs, phone calls or tips
- Entry fees to places other than those specifically mentioned in
Detailed Itinerary - Dolce Cooking Course Italy
Provisional program of the 1 week holiday
This is a preliminary itinerary and will be altered to accommodate
seasonal activities or local festivals. However the essential content
of the itinerary will remain the same.
- In the afternoon arrival at the Caravanserraglio agriturismo, aperitif
and introduction. 8.00 pm Welcome dinner at the Caravanserraglio restaurant.
- Tranquil awakening at the peacefull agriturismo. The accommodation
at the Caravanserraglio agriturismo is in an independent apartment
with kitchen. 10.00 am Excursion, an introduction to the territory.
- 10 .00 am Cooking course at the Caravanserraglio restaurant.
1.00 pm Brunch at the Caravanserraglio restaurant.
- Morning at leisure.
4 .00 pm Cooking course at the Caravanserraglio restaurant.
Dinner at the Caravanserraglio restaurant.
- After preparations farewell and departure...
General description of the Dolce Cooking Course Italy
The mentor of the Dolce Cooking Course is the Italian Chef Ennio Barbieri.
The classes are held in English at the Caravanserraglio agriturismo.
The maximum number of people for each group is eight, to guarantee our
guests a personal entertainment and a good service. The Dolce Cooking
Course Italy is designed in such a way to offer our guests the possibility
to alternate guided visits with our mini bus, with moments at leisure
to relax or to do individually small excursions with the guests' own
transport. The best solution therefore would be to hire a car at your
arrival at the airport and to drop it there again at your departure
so that you can freely move in the area, to do shopping for example,
or to go out for dinner individually during the 'free' evenings etc.
All participants receive a list with restaurants near the accommodation,
and brochures about the area. For
information and reservations email@example.com